5-Stage purification process.
1. Sediment filter that reduces dirt, sand, rush, and other physical particles.
2. Carbon block that reduces unwanted chemicals like chlorine that are present in your water supply.
3. Carbon block filter further reduces unpleasant odor, chlorine and other chemicals that might be in your water.
4. 50 GPD membran removes a wide variety of contaminants and impurities that includes heavy metals,
total dissolved solid, bacteria, viruses, and many other.
5. Post Carbon filter - a final that removes tastes and odor that may be present in the holding tank.